Editing event descriptions?
Posted by capt4in

Is there any likelihood GC will consider allowing EOs to edit event descriptions prior to May 21? I have already emailed CS once to correct an issue with my event and I have noticed something else I would like to correct. I think it's a bit annoying to email staff every time I want to make a correction (and probably annoying for GC staff too). 

I also noticed that when my event was accepted for consideration a GC staff member edited parts of the description in a way that doesn't make grammatical sense. Is it normal for GC staff to make significant changes to event descriptions once they are accepted for consideration?

Posted by mu skulls frank capt4in

capt4in wrote:
Is there any likelihood GC will consider allowing EOs to edit event descriptions prior to May 21?

Unlikely as the events have been released for the attendees to view and the Event Coordinator assumes attendees may have already built their event choices from this release.
​​​​​​Is it normal for GC staff to make significant changes to event descriptions once they are accepted for consideration?

I've had very similar experiences in the past. Keep a record of what doesn't work for next year. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.