AAW Games seeks GM/DMs to run Pathfinder/5E games
Posted by aawgames

AAW GAMES seeks GM/DMs to run Pathfinder RPG and 5E compatible adventures at Gen Con!

Volunteers would run 1-2 games per day for 4-6 hours each and receive free digital subscriptions to Adventureaweek.com, PDF adventures, and their choice of print products as well as invites to private events going on during Gen Con with various RPG industry folks.

Please inquire with Jonathan-(at)-aawgames.com

Thank you!

-Jonathan G. Nelson 
AAW Games 

Posted by derekguder

Just to clarify - would you expect GMs to run adventures you provide, or their own creations? I assuem the former.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by aawgames

Thank you for double checking with me Derek.

Yes, I'm looking for folks to run Adventureaweek.com adventures for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or 5th Edition. 

-Jonathan

Posted by mfoster

I only know pathfinder well, but would be interested in running a day at least. I'm only going to be there for Friday and Saturday but am up for either day. Let know how to proceed. I'll be happy to do 5e, just not as up on those rules. 

Posted by brick mfoster

mfoster wrote:
I only know pathfinder well, but would be interested in running a day at least. I'm only going to be there for Friday and Saturday but am up for either day. Let know how to proceed. I'll be happy to do 5e, just not as up on those rules. 

Great!

Email me at [email protected], and I'll help get you sorted with details. It's late, so it might be a little tough to get things scheduled, but I have some options for someone willing to help! :)

Thanks,

-Ben.

Posted by mcbrown

Do you still need any pathfinder GMs? Also will a badge be provided by AAW? I'm a local. Dave

Posted by brick

Hi Dave,

If you're willing to run three slots-- and do I have the slots for you on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 6-10pm, running Pathfinder, we can get you reimbursed for a badge, possibly taken care of ahead of time if we hustle.

Email me at [email protected], and I'll help get you sorted with details. 

-Ben.

Posted by nmarchand

Do you still need 5e DM's? I could be willing to run every day

Posted by storysong

Yes, I could potentially 5e DM as well. 

Posted by searingpain

I can DM 5e. Will you send us emails with details?

Posted by searingpain searingpain

My email is [email protected] if you are still looking.

Posted by aawgames

We're going to say we're good at this point-- if we've set up a game with you to run, then you're all set, and if we haven't yet, then we're going to wave off and reach out to you again next year. For now, we're all set.

Thank you, again, for your willingness to help. The show happens because of volunteers!

-Jonathan G. Nelson  
AAW Games 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.