19 & One is recruiting for GM's
Posted by grtbrt

19 & One -Indiana's largest permanent Gaming club is looking for GM's .
We run (almost)every type of game imaginable-you likely saw our 3d Game of Thrones and the Mordheim Tables -and are always looking for GM's to help us
If you have always wanted to run a game we can help. Run 1 or 2 or 12.  Newcomers welcome. You do not have to be from Indiana.
Here are just a few of the perks to being a 19 & One GM
GM Badge
Ability to store your stuff (within reason)
Free Access to Drinks and snacks during Gencon
If you run Miniatures -we have the terrain so you won't need to bring it . 
You pick the game(s) you want to run .
Exclusive 19 & One GM shirt .
Likely the best quality evening adult libations at Gencon( for those of drinking age ). One of our GM's is a professional Sommelier and wine consultant  
Special discounts at a number of Gencon Vendors.

Please contact Kevin Carroll 
[email protected]

Thank you

Posted by cornlime

One thing I will add:

The folks that run games for 19&1 generally supply their own personal copies of the game. (We're a smaller club and don't have an extensive library like GameBase7 or Rouge Judges.) That means that if you are interested in GMing for us, we normally ask that you bring a copy of the game with you.

However, if you don't want to have to lug your game all the way to Indianapolis, we might be able to loan you a copy. Just shoot us an email asking if we have it. Or we can supply you a list of games we have, and you can look through the list to see what you'd be willing to run.

Posted by orius42

Kevin I live in Indy and would love to GM an event or 2. I play many different games, and I was thinking of submitting for doing a intro D&D event anyway my email is [email protected] let me know if I can be of help.

Thanks,
Sean

Posted by rogueleader

FYI, nearly all of the Rogue Judge games are our own personal copies, not sure about those Rouge Judges though.

Roger

Posted by searingpain

I would love to GM for you at GenCon. I know it's short notice but I have 8 years of D&D GMing experience. Do you need 3.5 or 5e GMs at all?

New Post Sign in to write a new post.