Limit on GMs/EO's leading?
Posted by blubutterfly818

I've just submitted(for the first time) 6 Workshops.  They are artwork/craft type workshops, & I'm used to having a co-teacher & a helper, especially if the class is half sized to full.  I don't remember seeing any rules, and I don't really want to score the policy looking for them, as to whether that's allowed.  Does anyone know?

Posted by suburbaknght

You can assign multiple GMs to the workshop.  When I run my dance classes I always have a co-teacher (two if it's one of my better attended classes) plus someone to run music, take tickets, etc.  We run enough events that our group generates enough hours to get them all GM badges.

If you're running 6 workshops at one hour each, you'd need 210 player hours to get three GM badges (you, your co-teacher, and your helper).  If you have 35 spots available in each class, that will cover all of you.  Marian may have more insight.

Posted by blubutterfly818

Thanks, that cleared it up. Right now a 3rd person is wishful thinking- that's the first week of school most people. 

Posted by suburbaknght

I might be able to help you.  E-mail me at alex (at) DancingAndDragons (dot) com

New Post Sign in to write a new post.