Hey there. I'm finishing up my events and I find myself in need of a few more GMs to finish filling out the schedule.
MAMS Gaming has been around since 2012, running high demand RPGs that needed more events. Our goal is to provide high quality games experience to players, and we have been having a great time doing it.
Our demands on our GMs are simple:
- We ask them to run enough games to qualify for the GM Badge (usually 3 events @ 6 players & 4 hours each).
- Preferably a game that is in high demand (so not Pathfinder or D&D5e)
- You come prepared and on time for the slot you asked for.
- You give your players the best event experience you can!
You pick the RPG you want to run, write your own material, run during the time you want (in this case we have about 12 event slots still available).
In exchange, we do the following:
- We submit your event (so we review it, tighten it up, and add it to our roster of events)
- We request a GM Badge for you (which at 70 player hours means reimbursement of your attendee badge)
- We can help you develop your game as your write it if you have a hiccup in the creative juices
- RPG supplies like dice, tokens, paper, pencils, etc. we stage in the room so you don't have to haul it around
- If you forget something, we have a computer and laptop to run it off nearby (but we need a heads up)
- You're surrounded by your fellow MAMS GMs who are there to support YOU TOO!
If you have ever thought about running, we do also mentor before and after the convention to see how we can help. We have done this for a few years and some of our best GMs joined us that way.
If you're interested, check out our webpage for GenCon50 and drop me a line. If you are just looking to pick the brain of someone who has been doing this for a while, I'm open to chatting as well to give some suggestions too.