Getting my badge and showing up - what to do?
Posted by heychadwick

Hi,

I'm utterly new and I've got some questions.   I'll be GMing pretty much the whole time and not really planning on doing any event...or at least not signing up in advance.    I'll be flying in on Thursday morning and getting to the Con then.   

Do I have to have my badge mailed to me?  To be honest, I think I'd rather just pick it up there as I worry more about losing it. 

Hmmm...maybe that's my main question.   Everything else is based on what happens afterwards.  Like, if i can pick it up there, where would I go?   

Anything else I need to know about ahead of time?

Posted by andrewj.rager

Will call opens on Wednesday & is 24 hours. This is where you pick up your badge & any tickets. You could also have it mailed to you. Lines can be long at times especially early in the Con.

Check out the Exhibit hall for sure & try some demos for free. There is plenty to just jump in & play.

Posted by heychadwick

Thanks!   Turns out that I'll be too busy to play anything and don't need an Attendee badge!  My friend will have my GM badge.    So, no wait!     Excellent.....

Posted by roderick

You still need to wear a badge, even if you're running a game.

Posted by heychadwick heychadwick

roderick wrote:You still need to wear a badge, even if you're running a game.
heychadwick wrote:My friend will have my GM badge.    So, no wait!     Excellent.....

New Post Sign in to write a new post.