Missing some of your teeth? Ever live in a trailer park? Do you see gnomes lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on you? If you do... you're just like us! HA!
Whew... now that I got that out of my system... Back to work! Gut Bustin' Games is recruiting! We need a couple GMs to assist us in 2016 to help with running our ticketed events. Why would you want to do that you ask? Well it is simple:
- Our games are awesome and fun to play!
- You get to meet new and awesome people! (Us and our dedicated game players...!)
- You get to tell people you're associated with us! How cool is that! Right?!?
- You get invited to our secret meet & greet party on Wednesday night! Actually, we all just met at a bar and hang out the night before... but it still a secret location...
- You get free pizza!
- YOU GET A FREE GAME MASTER BADGE WHICH IS GOOD FOR FREE ENTRY TO GEN CON 2016!!! (Even if you already bought your badge, its okay. It is exchangeable, so you'll still get in free!)
All that we ask for in exchange is that you help us run some of our ticketed events. This year we are running table top versions of Redneck Life, Trailer Park Wars, Oh Gnome You Don't, Cheap Shot, and Flea Marketeers as well as the LIFE-SIZED version of Oh Gnome You Don't (back for is 3rd year running!).
If you are thinking you may be a good fit with us, please remember:
- You do not need previous experience. You need only to like to play games (simple, right?).
- We are not running tournaments. These are simple one-time board game event slots.
- This is not a commitment that will tie you up for all of Gen Con. We know your Gen Con time is precious. We will work out a small schedule with you.
- We will teach and show you everything you need to know.
If you are interested or if you have any questions, please contact Gut Bustin' Games' event coordinator, Bill Gavel by either:
- replying to this thread
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 440.785.4469