Do you have a room to share?
Posted by preceptorsf

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for a room to share with anyone who might have an opening to fill.

I was hoping for something Downtown.

I can commit to four nights (Wed-Sat). I will bring an inflatable mattress and I won't take up much space.

I'm a cis man who accepts everyone for who they are. I'm 52, 53 next month. I'm a paramedic by trade, married for 30 yrs., and we have two adult children. I play D&D and board games. I'm at the convention for the exhibit hall and board games.

I'm excited for GenCon this year and looking for others who are as well.

Posted by refereebrian

Hi! Are you still looking? My friend and I are looking for more people to split an AirBnb with.

I have never really arranged something like that with someone I've met online for this kind of thing so not sure what's the normal way to proceed.

We are two mid-30s hygienic men. We have a few other questions if you are still interested.

Posted by ethaesean

If you are still looking for a room, I currently have space in Embassy Suites downtown for Weds-Sun.  The pullout couch is currently open.

Posted by preceptorsf ethaesean

ethaesean wrote:
If you are still looking for a room, I currently have space in Embassy Suites downtown for Weds-Sun.  The pullout couch is currently open.
I'm interested in the pullout couch.

I can also sleep on an inflatable mattress. 

Could you please send me more details including the cost for the four nights.

Thank you for the offer. Joe

Posted by preceptorsf

Is the pullout couch still available?

Posted by thetrueaxel

I have a room available, if you'd like. It's at The Alexander, which is about 3 or 4 blocks away. 

Posted by preceptorsf thetrueaxel

thetrueaxel wrote:
I have a room available, if you'd like. It's at The Alexander, which is about 3 or 4 blocks away. 

I'm interested and thank you for the offer. I have and can use an inflatable mattress if necessary.

I'm on Discord and we could discuss further details on there. 

Let me know, Joe

Posted by lot thetrueaxel

thetrueaxel wrote:

I'm also interested - my previous arrangement fell through, unfortunately.  I have an air mattress, I don't snore, and I do shower. :)

Posted by larryhl lot

lot wrote:
thetrueaxel wrote:

I'm also interested - my previous arrangement fell through, unfortunately.  I have an air mattress, I don't snore, and I do shower. :)

Unfortunately thetrueaxel posted in the original thread that they canceled the room. Maybe those of us still looking should band together and try to get a room ourselves.

Posted by clintnesmith

I may be able to help for anyone interested. I have a room at the Hilton Garden Inn (5 blocks from the convention center) if you're interested.

Posted by larryhl

clintnesmith wrote:
I may be able to help for anyone interested. I have a room at the Hilton Garden Inn (5 blocks from the convention center) if you're interested.

Is it okay if I message/email you?

Posted by thetrueaxel preceptorsf

maceapprentice wrote:
thetrueaxel wrote:

I'm interested and thank you for the offer. I have and can use an inflatable mattress if necessary.I'm on Discord and we could discuss further details on there. 
Let me know, Joe
So, this was all because I decided to look for roommates before talking to my current one. He's not comfortable with rooming with strangers, so we got rid of the room at the alexander and got a different hotel that was cheaper

Posted by clintnesmith larryhl

larryhl wrote:
clintnesmith wrote:

Is it okay if I message/email you?
Yessir, shoot me an email at [email protected]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.