Looking for roommates, staying at Holiday Inn Downtown
Posted by travisobrien

I have a room at the Holiday Inn, single King, right next to Lucas Oil Stadium, checking in Wednesday and checking out Sunday. I am looking for one or more roommates to split the cost.

I am a cis male, 43 and don't mind sharing the bed. An air mattress will also work as well. Cost for the room is $384 a night split between roommates.

Posted by lot travisobrien

Hi Travis! Are you still looking for a roommate?

Posted by jbship628

I'm looking for a room downtown.  The best part is I will take up very little room.  I will sleep on a chair if I have to, but otherwise I will bring my reclining bag chair that folds up real nice.  I have no problem with splitting the room between more than 2 as well if you wish. (More money for board games!)  Like I said, I won't take up much room. 
E-mail is [email protected] if you want to contact me. 

Posted by oboecop

Also looking for a room. I would be arriving on Friday, and leaving Sunday. I've got my own air mattress, if you're still looking. 53, male.

Posted by oboecop travisobrien

travisobrien wrote:
I have a room at the Holiday Inn, single King, right next to Lucas Oil Stadium, checking in Wednesday and checking out Sunday. I am looking for one or more roommates to split the cost.
I am a cis male, 43 and don't mind sharing the bed. An air mattress will also work as well. Cost for the room is $384 a night split between roommates.
Responded to your message, in case my email went to SPAM

Posted by metalmichael

I'm looking for a place to crash and can help pay. I'm only going to be there for two days working at the DCC tournament. Contact me for more information.

Posted by lot

Just to update the thread, Travis had to cancel his trip to GenCon and so the room is no longer available.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.