Looking to split an AirBnB house a few more ways
Posted by refereebrian

Hi! We are two GenCon goers looking to rent a house with AirBnB and split it a few more ways.

2 mid-30s hygienic men. We have a few more questions and if you are interested, comment and we can exchange contact info.

Posted by wewantthefunk

I'm interested

Posted by metalmichael refereebrian

I'm looking for a place myself. Contact me if you still have room available so we can exchange information.

Posted by sequentialplanet

Hey there! Me and my friend (Late 30s) might be looking for roommates. Let me know if you are still interested and we can chat

Posted by amays87

Hey so my husband and i are looking for options as well. at most it would be him 43, me 34, our kids age 14 and 1. no the baby isnt normally loud at bedtime. but we also may not be bringing the kids, either way we would all stay in one room. 

Posted by refereebrian

I'm afraid for now we are full. I filled up mid last week but I will post again here if any room frees up. Thanks for your interest! I hope you all find a good affordable arrangement

Posted by refereebrian

hi all! one space in our airbnb has opened up. two if you can share a bed or bedroom. anyone still looking here?

Posted by preceptorsf refereebrian

refereebrian wrote:
hi all! one space in our airbnb has opened up. two if you can share a bed or bedroom. anyone still looking here?
I'm interested and was wondering if you could send me info including location and cost.
[email protected]

Thanks, Joe

Posted by robotabot refereebrian

refereebrian wrote:
Hi! Me and my husband are interested. Could you share the info with us?

Posted by refereebrian robotabot

robotabot wrote:
refereebrian wrote:
Hi! Me and my husband are interested. Could you share the info with us?
sure! can you email me at [email protected] and I'll reply with the info

Posted by jshirland

I'm guessing this is full again?

Posted by refereebrian jshirland

jshirland wrote:
I'm guessing this is full again?
No. We still have one space. If you're interested email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the cost and other info. Right now we have 3 people for a house with space for 4-5

Posted by taraliznor

Do you still have vacancy? 

Posted by refereebrian taraliznor

taraliznor wrote:
Do you still have vacancy? 
Its been filled up for now but I will post here if anyone cancels and it opens up again.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.