Looking for a sleep space!
Posted by xantera

LOOKING FOR SLEEP SPACE!

Hi there! This is my first time attending GenCon AND my first tabletop con! I am needing a space from Wednesday Aug 3 - Sunday Aug 7 to sleep. I'd prefer a space as close to the convention center as possible. Downtown hotels and local Airbnb's/Vrbo's are fine!

I'm 23 and from Texas. I'll be traveling by myself, and this is my first time in the state. I'm a marketing professional by trade, LGBTQ+ friendly, and of course a huge board game lover! I'm willing to sleep on couches/small spaces. I don't need a lot of room, just a place to rest in-between all the fun the con has to offer! Non-smoker and drug free.

Posted by travisobrien

I have a place at the Holiday Inn Downtown. It only has a single king but there should be plenty of floor space and bed space is possible if you don't mind sharing. I'll shoot you a message with more info.

Posted by thetrueaxel

I have room in a 2 queen bed at the Alexander, if you're interested

Posted by ernestauzy

[This post has been removed]

Posted by ploki xantera

xantera wrote:
LOOKING FOR SLEEP SPACE!
Hi there! This is my first time attending GenCon AND my first tabletop con! I am needing a space from Wednesday Aug 3 - Sunday Aug 7 to sleep. I'd prefer a space as close to the convention center as possible. Downtown hotels and local Airbnb's/Vrbo's are fine!
I'm 23 and from Texas. I'll be traveling by myself, and this is my first time in the state. I'm a marketing professional by trade, LGBTQ+ friendly, and of course a huge board game lover! I'm willing to sleep on couches/small spaces. I don't need a lot of room, just a place to rest in-between all the fun the con has to offer! Non-smoker and drug free.
If you're still looking, I have a room of two king beds. My friends booked the room but then ended up not needing it. I'm am also young and LGBTQ+, and while this isn't my first Gencon, I still consider myself to be fairly new. Let me know if you're interested. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.