Looking for a room to share
Posted by larryhl

Hi all! I'm Larry, 35, he/him, ace, LGBTQIA+ friendly, first time at Gen Con. Hoping to find something within walkable distance since I'll be working at the con all four days, but I can rent a car if necessary. I'll be arriving early morning 8/4 and leaving 8/8, but it's okay if I have to find my own place for Sunday night. Thanks in advance!

Posted by larryhl

I was able to find a room. Potential for a roommate, let me know if you're interested.

Posted by preceptorsf larryhl

larryhl wrote:
I was able to find a room. Potential for a roommate, let me know if you're interested.
I'm interested.

Posted by larryhl preceptorsf

maceapprentice wrote:
larryhl wrote:
I'm interested.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss!

Posted by ploki preceptorsf

maceapprentice wrote:
larryhl wrote:
I'm interested.
If you haven't found something yet, let me know. I have a room that I'm trying to find people to room with. 

Posted by tsydon ploki

ploki wrote:
maceapprentice wrote:
larryhl wrote:
I'm interested.
If you haven't found something yet, let me know. I have a room that I'm trying to find people to room with. 
ploki wrote:
maceapprentice wrote:
larryhl wrote:
I'm interested.
Are you still looking for roommates? Shoot me a message if so.

Posted by ploki tsydon

tsydon wrote:
ploki wrote:
maceapprentice wrote:
larryhl wrote:
I'm interested.
ploki wrote:
maceapprentice wrote:
larryhl wrote:
I'm interested.
Are you still looking for roommates? Shoot me a message if so.
Is there a way to dm through this? Email works for me, if not. Mine is [email protected].

Posted by roderick ploki

ploki wrote:Is there a way to dm through this? Email works for me, if not. Mine is [email protected].

Yes. 

Copy the username you want to send a DM to.

Put your cursor over your picture (up in the upper Right-hand of the screen). 

Select "My Messages" in the drop down menu. 

Paste the username in the Participants: field. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.