Looking to join someone's room/airbnb
Posted by jshirland

Hello. As the title says, I'm looking to join someone who already has a hotel room or airbnb reservation and has room for one more person. And I would prefer to sleep on a bed, if possible.

Posted by dmtrujillo17

Still looking for a bedroom slot? I have one open in mine if still looking

Posted by jshirland

Yes, I am still looking.

Posted by dmtrujillo17 jshirland

jshirland wrote:
Yes, I am still looking.
Shoot me a message on discord. 

Posted by jshirland

Still looking.

Posted by cookiemm

Hey are you still looking? We have an Airbnb with about 15beds and currently 7 people. If you’re still interested we can talk about the location and pricing. 

Posted by jshirland cookiemm

cookiemm wrote:
Hey are you still looking? We have an Airbnb with about 15beds and currently 7 people. If you’re still interested we can talk about the location and pricing. 
Yes, I am still looking, and yes, I am interested.

Posted by cookiemm jshirland

jshirland wrote:
cookiemm wrote:
Hey so the Airbnb that we’re staying at is 1.2miles away from the convention center so a 20min walk. It has around 15 beds and we have it from Wednesday through Sunday morning it will be $560 total. Not $560 a night lol that’s the total amount each of us are paying but if you know someone else that needs a place too it would be $500 total. So would you be interested? I’m not sure how the dm works on here. 

Posted by leo ramos cookiemm

cookiemm wrote:
jshirland wrote:
cookiemm wrote:
Hey so the Airbnb that we’re staying at is 1.2miles away from the convention center so a 20min walk. It has around 15 beds and we have it from Wednesday through Sunday morning it will be $560 total. Not $560 a night lol that’s the total amount each of us are paying but if you know someone else that needs a place too it would be $500 total. So would you be interested? I’m not sure how the dm works on here. 
Hi guys,
I'm interested in this airbnb! It's still available?

Posted by cookiemm leo ramos

leonardo wrote:
cookiemm wrote:
jshirland wrote:
cookiemm wrote:
Hi guys,
I'm interested in this airbnb! It's still available?
Yes we still have room available. If you want more information email me at [email protected]

Posted by jshirland cookiemm

cookiemm wrote:
jshirland wrote:
cookiemm wrote:
I'm flying back on Monday, so I would prefer a place where I could stay until Monday morning. Also, I received an offer to join a different airbnb that's about half the cost of this one, so I think I'll pass, but I appreciate the offer.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.