Looking to find a room
Posted by wiseraptor2184

I was recently able to get time off of work but can't afford to grab a room by myself so I'm looking to room with some one else. I'll primarily over in the Game Base 7 area playing ttrpgs. I'm willing to help pay a portion of the cost. Please let me know if your willing to help out. 

Posted by dmtrujillo17 wiseraptor2184

wiseraptor2184 wrote:
I was recently able to get time off of work but can't afford to grab a room by myself so I'm looking to room with some one else. I'll primarily over in the Game Base 7 area playing ttrpgs. I'm willing to help pay a portion of the cost. Please let me know if your willing to help out. 
Shoot me a DM on discord 

Posted by wiseraptor2184 dmtrujillo17

dmtrujillo17 wrote:
wiseraptor2184 wrote:
Shoot me a DM on discord kiramode#7950
friend request sent to talk

Posted by ploki wiseraptor2184

wiseraptor2184 wrote:
dmtrujillo17 wrote:
wiseraptor2184 wrote:
Shoot me a DM on discord kiramode#7950
friend request sent to talk
Hey, did this end up working out for you?

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.