WESTIN ROOM TO BECOME AVAILABLE
Posted by pinheadjo

Some of our group were forced to back out of Gen Con this year. We have a room booked for them for Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Saturday nights. If someone wants to take it over let me know...and I can give details...otherwise on Sunday morning I will cancel the reservation for the room. 

Posted by hkeaton75 pinheadjo

pinheadjo wrote:
Some of our group were forced to back out of Gen Con this year. We have a room booked for them for Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Saturday nights. If someone wants to take it over let me know...and I can give details...otherwise on Sunday morning I will cancel the reservation for the room. 
Room details?

Posted by pinheadjo hkeaton75

hkeaton75 wrote:
pinheadjo wrote:
Room details?
$310 per night (after all of the additional fees), two double beds, connected to the convention center. Would like to get our deposit if we find a taker, otherwise the party backing out will take the hit.

Posted by [email protected]

Still available?

Posted by pinheadjo [email protected]

yes

Posted by leo ramos pinheadjo

pinheadjo wrote:
hkeaton75 wrote:
pinheadjo wrote:
Room details?
$310 per night (after all of the additional fees), two double beds, connected to the convention center. Would like to get our deposit if we find a taker, otherwise the party backing out will take the hit.
Interesting!
There will be 4 people in the room, right? What's your contact?

Posted by pinheadjo leo ramos

leo ramos wrote:
pinheadjo wrote:
hkeaton75 wrote:
pinheadjo wrote:
Room details?
Interesting!
There will be 4 people in the room, right? What's your contact?
[email protected]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.