What's your Indy ETA?
Posted by ladyimm

Wednesday -- 4-5ish in the evening.  :D

Posted by budfox

Land 4:35 Wed from Charlotte. First attendance since I moved out of state, will be my first time being there for the opening Thurs morning - its my 9th con in 10 years.

Posted by brion

Our troop should be rolling in around 11pm - midnight Wednesday night. I'm hoping some others that will be in the same car as me will be getting off earlier and we can make that a 10pm arrival.

Posted by tlizerz

I'll be getting in around noon on Wednesday from Sacramento, CA. I'm looking forward to my first GenCon!

Posted by trace_sl sithina

sithina wrote:
4-6pm-ish Wednesday (horrible time to be hitting the city, I know) from SW Missouri. Wondering what Will Call will be like around that time. Need to get our parking pass...

There will be a line but it should be moving quickly, have found that there are tides to this, when it opens at Noon, around 3PM as it seems to be a big arrival time for some reason, then 6PM and then 9PM.  In between and after lines appear shorter. 

Now, odds are I jinx it.  :(  

Posted by adamw

I'm already here! But then again, I live here!

Posted by beldar1215

Should be there by noon Wednesday. We are leaving Denver tomorrow night around 6pm and driving straight through.

Posted by varelseshrike

Actually.....now. I live here. 

Posted by spam2k

We'll be in probably 7a on Tuesday. Leaving New York state around 10p tonight! Anyone know when Scotty's is starting the Pathfinder stuff? They say "when GC starts" but when is that, exactly?

Posted by progmanrob

Leaving Madison, WI @6:00 AM Wednesday morning.  Gonna be a great vacation!

Posted by microwench

Should be there by about 5-6pm tomorrow.  Leaving Kansas City at 8am, have one stop to make on the way.

Working my final work day  now and am about to jump out of my skin with excitement!  Come on clock, go faster!!!

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Arriving on an often-delayed flight at 10:30pm Wednesday. Hoping to get in to the hotel by midnight, then off to a 8:00am RPG!
Yay energy drinks!

Posted by soulcatcher78

Early Wednesday...hoping for early check in but definitely be in town for lunch and the start of Will Call at noon.

Posted by ayoung98683

I don't fly in until Wednesday afternoon. I made a horrible mistake not taking today and tomorrow off... anticipation is making it impossible to work!

Posted by evilaustintom spam2k

spam2k wrote:
We'll be in probably 7a on Tuesday. Leaving New York state around 10p tonight! Anyone know when Scotty's is starting the Pathfinder stuff? They say "when GC starts" but when is that, exactly?
Although most, if not all, of these games are filled up now, there are these games for Wednesday from 8am to 5pm...

https://www.warhorn.net/events/pre-gen-con-pfs

Posted by shibas

Just checked in and now at Claddach for some scotch eggs!

Posted by tigarth

I made a 24 hour drive to michagan over last weekend and in about twelve hours I'll be heading toward indy (a 6 hour drive)

Posted by elvinlord

Midnight Wednesday, 7:30 hour drive after I get out of work.  Can't sleep anyways might as well drive.

Posted by burrfoot72

Heading out the door now from downtown Chicago.  See you in about 3 hours Indy!!

Posted by turbostar

We still haven't left yet.  While most of our gang is already there, we're stuck at "twerk" until Thursday @5pm!  :(

But, that's ok, we should still be able to fully enjoy Friday-Sunday and get 3/4s of the greatest 4 days of gaming!  :)

We have about an 8 hour drive so arrival could be around 1am Friday....

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.