Who is going to GENCON 2016
1 3 5
1 3 5
Posted by brewski

I will hitting it again. And now that I operate a game store, Im gonna shoot for a Trade Day badge.

Posted by jhs

Looks like it...

Posted by rodoubleb

I'll be there with with multiple +1s.

PS  I miss having forum avatars already.

Posted by braewe

I will totally be there.

Posted by braewe

And yeah no avatars :(

Posted by vickers1

I am gunning to be there but I am going to try to do gen con as cheapest as possible.  Outlying hotel anyone?

Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn? vickers1

vickers1 wrote:
I am gunning to be there but I am going to try to do gen con as cheapest as possible.  Outlying hotel anyone?

I met someone this year who was staying an a campground 15 minutes or so away, and just driving in - Even with valet parking, it was still way cheaper.

Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn?

I'm going to be there in 2016.
Not sure where I'll be flying in from though.

Posted by alans

Yep, continuing the tradition!

Posted by ematuskey

Since I think the 2017 show will be even more insane (50th anniversary), I definitely want to try and go in 2016--it will depend on if any of my friends are going though!

Posted by gamenight

I'm in!

Posted by lilyjade

I will be going for my second Gen Con! Since I live in the area, I will be driving in every day. It really wasn't that bad to do last year and was SO much cheaper then trying to find a place to stay.

Posted by chickd19

My hubby and I will be there!

Posted by bergec

It all depends on housing. My wife has medical problems and needs to be close to the hotel, both for short walking distances and to be able to return to the room for rest periods during the day, as needed. If we get screwed by the housing lottery (assuming they do it the way they did last year), we simply can't attend.

Posted by mulhallt

Sadly, I'm out this year. Can't justify it again and my young kids arne't old enough to play anything fun yet. Maybe in a few years. I'll be living vacariously through the forums and GenCon gift exchange until then.

Posted by soulcatcher78

Locked in and ready!  The spouse and I will be there for 2016.

Posted by kevinj4

Even though the Canadian dollar is taking a tumble, I will be there.

Posted by colt1911

I will be there.

Posted by ladyimm

Hopefully I will be.

Posted by hplustcraft

I'm definitely going, and looking forward to playing in any games being run in the new Delta Green RPG... Should I have the luck to 'win' any during the annual Ticket Lottery. ;-) 

L-

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3 5
1 3 5