Who is going to GENCON 2016
2 4 5
2 4 5
Posted by bubba ho-tep

I'm going

Posted by remnant

I'll be attending again this year, depending how things go this coming January alters who will be coming with me or flying out this year.  As for events I still have my bucket list of things to try out or attend, that really depends on event registration in May.

Posted by raven

I'm in!

Looking forward to True Dungeon again.

Posted by blindrage69

I was going to say maybe but we all know I'm going to be there.

Posted by bct

Last year I missed out on some Mini games but found some great RPG events.  Hope to manage to land some good events at registration.  

Posted by alans bct

bct wrote:
Who is going in 2016 and what event are you most interested in?
First Post to new system, yea me.
Yep, planning on it...New forum is odd compared to old one :)

Posted by bct bubba ho-tep

Hope to see you..

Posted by bct derekguder

derekguder wrote:
Me, though I figure that's a given.
-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC
Will be good to see you.

Posted by bct sherilyn

sherilyn wrote:
John and I will be there assuming I still exist.  :)
Expect you to show up smiling...

Posted by coz

Given that more and more people come every year I think a better question is: Who isn't coming to GenCon '16?

I don't post about my favorite event and how awesome it si until after I get my ticket during event reg, but a friend of mine spilled the beans in the thread already: Iron GM.

Posted by krazed

I'll be there again next year; it'll be my third trip to Gencon in as many years.  I'm really hoping that the 5th edition games are back to the quality of 2014, this year's games were a little disappointing.

Posted by bluemax

I'm In

Posted by icespark

I'll be there!  Looking forward to trying out some new games to go with the old traditions.

Posted by bct alans

alans wrote:
bct wrote:
Who is going in 2016 and what event are you most interested in?
First Post to new system, yea me.
Yep, planning on it...New forum is odd compared to old one :)
Agree, working out the new format.. and my dice counter is missing.

Posted by bct coz

coz wrote:
Given that more and more people come every year I think a better question is: Who isn't coming to GenCon '16?
I don't post about my favorite event and how awesome it si until after I get my ticket during event reg, but a friend of mine spilled the beans in the thread already: Iron GM.

Agree on a few or my favorites need to be secret until you get through the flaming hoop of event registration.

Posted by bct krazed

krazed wrote:
I'll be there again next year; it'll be my third trip to Gencon in as many years.  I'm really hoping that the 5th edition games are back to the quality of 2014, this year's games were a little disappointing.

5th Ed DnD, heard that was rough.  My PF games were nice.

Posted by rhone1

I will absolutely be there!  Can't wait!

Posted by jobeth66 rhone1

rhone1 wrote:
I will absolutely be there!  Can't wait!

Kinda counting on your being there - that round of Elder Sign was one of the best things we played all Con.  :) 

Posted by orbrover

GenCon is the same date as the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas. This is not an easy choice to make!

Posted by mvotruba

I'm in (+1).

Don't have a specific event in mind just yet, but lookin' forward to meeting up with my Gen Con gaming group.

EDIT:  Change of plans...I'm out (+1).  Travel plans changed.  I really wanted to attend in 2016, but it will have to wait until 2017.  I DON'T want to miss Gen Con 50.

I wish everyone who can make it a wonderful 4(+) days of gaming!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
2 4 5
2 4 5