BGG's Hot Game Room
Posted by brumcg

When life hands you lemons ... make a resource management game about lemonade production! Due to a recent space cancellation, a room has opened up for an awesome new area to try Board Game Geek'sfavorite games from Gen Con 2016. Get your tickets today! 

I'm pretty happy about this...  I can see my crew doing this.

Just curious, though, does anyone know who canceled a room of this size so close to Gen Con?

Posted by armadilloal

This is the same room Here At The End was scheduled to be in.

http://www.gencon.com/forums/16-events-2016/topics/1152-here-at-the-end-hate-laser-tag-larp#13039

Posted by brumcg

Thank you!

Posted by roanders

Check out the hot new releases from Gen Con, including Scythe, Mystic Vale, Cry Havoc, & the recent Spiel des Jahres winners Codenames & Isle of Skye.

Does anyone know if it will be only these games, or will there be others as well?

Posted by brumcg

They've asked for donations from 40 publishers, so it's going to be a bit of a mystery.  Short time frame and all...

Posted by austicke roanders

roanders wrote:
Check out the hot new releases from Gen Con, including Scythe, Mystic Vale, Cry Havoc, & the recent Spiel des Jahres winners Codenames & Isle of Skye.

Does anyone know if it will be only these games, or will there be others as well?

See BGG for more info.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.