Wish List Processing
1 3
1 3
Posted by magdalenebloom

Yay......number 3922

Posted by david campbell

Big crash at click; 503 from server, very sluggish, then 4452.

It was it is; last yeah had 392. Kharma, man.

Posted by dvujovic

Good grief - I was 1596 immediately after clicking, but then it updated to 1902!?!?

Posted by hoidy david campbell

david campbell wrote:
Big crash at click; 503 from server, very sluggish, then 4452.
It was it is; last yeah had 392. Kharma, man.
I did not have any crash and clicked immediately, but still got a higher number than you, low 5,000s.

Posted by jsfetzik

Down to 5174, from about 5800. So things are moving. A good sign for the Gen Con team.

Posted by alans

Yep, crashed for us too - went to 6293 on the restart. 
Once again, servers overwhelmed by the number of people trying to get on.
How about setting it up like SDCC does, next year?

Posted by wonderandawe

4337 at start.  Now 4061.

I should have added multiple events for Exalted and 7th Sea.  Oh well. It's my first year.  Live and learn.

Not that there won't be a bunch of stuff to do at the con if I don't get my games.  ;)

Posted by braewe

I clicked submit, processing...then error 503 and then when I was finally able to get back, IT HAD NOT SUBMITTED. So 6542. Very lame. And as predicted of course, also could not get into the forums until just now. Liked having the forums on a separate site!!!

Posted by nordiskanc

Can you refresh without losing place in line? My number hasn't changed from #1926 in 10 minutes...

Posted by urohawk

This con really is trying to motivate me not to attend.  My question is why not let people pick 1 event per day and rank order priority. Then do round robin.  I get my first event, it goes to another person.  After everyone gets 1 event, the cycle starts over.

Or better yet, reverse order those from the housing window.  Those who were first shall be last and the last shall be first.

Posted by urohawk

This con really is trying to motivate me not to attend.  My question is why not let people pick 1 event per day and rank order priority. Then do round robin.  I get my first event, it goes to another person.  After everyone gets 1 event, the cycle starts over.

Or better yet, reverse order those from the housing window.  Those who were first shall be last and the last shall be first.

Posted by hauntedcity

Last year, I magically had 269, this year 1707.  Not bad, but I can feeeeel (say it like the Emperor) my high demand events slipping away...

Posted by burrfoot72 nordiskanc

nordiskanc wrote:
Can you refresh without losing place in line? My number hasn't changed from #1926 in 10 minutes...
Yes you can.  I had to do that to get it updated and now it updates automatically.

Posted by nordiskanc

@Burrfoot72 Thanks

Posted by hauntedcity

Oh, man... I'm halfway through the queue, and after refreshing my wish list, it looks like about half of my events are already full.  :(

Posted by ace

I submitted exactly at 9am. Then at 9:03 I refreshed because it continued to say it was processing and hadn't given me a number. when the refresh was done, it was like I never submitted my list. i had to submit again. got a number close to 6000. thanks gen con! great system!

Posted by ace

refresh seems to make my number in line go up too. i was 5121. then i refreshed to see if any of my events had turned gray to indicate they were full. my number jumped up to 5424. Thanks gen con! Great system!

Posted by johnnyquest

Started clicking my mouse button with five seconds to go, in at number 123, got everything I wanted with no problems. Smoothest process in my fifteen years of attending.

Posted by big12cowboys

3809... not hopeful of getting what I want.

Posted by hauntedcity

Is it me, or are the Forums moving at a snail's pace? Are the forums and registration on the same server???

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3
1 3