Wish List Processing
1 3
1 3
Posted by wonderandawe

Can I buy an event and then get back on the wishlist?   Or do I only get one list of events?

Posted by soulcatcher78

1300 to go and wishlist is grey...hoping things get released back in that I want but now I have an open schedule so I guess that's a plus

Posted by scottell wonderandawe

wonderandawe wrote:
Can I buy an event and then get back on the wishlist?   Or do I only get one list of events?
You can check out, and then add more items to wishlist, and re-submit.

Good luck!

Posted by parody wonderandawe

wonderandawe wrote:Can I buy an event and then get back on the wishlist?   Or do I only get one list of events?

You can; I've done it before.

After all the wish lists (including resubmits) are done, then you'll be able to just add events directly to your cart.

Posted by tera

Dang.  The events I wanted most are gone.  :(

Oh well.  I'll keep checking in case any get returned.  (Unlikely, but you never know.) 

Posted by soulcatcher78

Don't empty your wishlist until you're sure there's no hope.  Things are on and off again throughout the day...it's driving me nuts right now but I just keep refreshing hoping for an opening

Posted by magdalenebloom

An hour and 11 minutes later was processed from #3922....got 12 of 17 events 

Posted by derekguder tera

tera wrote:
Dang.  The events I wanted most are gone.  :(
Oh well.  I'll keep checking in case any get returned.  (Unlikely, but you never know.) 

There are still many late events to be reviewed and added, so you'll definitely want to check back later to see if there is anything new that you are interested in.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by jsfetzik

Ended up with 3 out 10 events. Not too bad considering most were single tables of 4 or 6.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3
1 3