Looking for people with an open spot in a Downtown Room
Posted by morairtym

A little about me and Gencon:
I have been to gencon 3 time in the last 5 years.  I went my first time with a friend from were I used to work and some of his buddy's, and was able to go with them again the following year.  I took over lining up the hotel the next year and got us a place down town but things came up and they all canceled on me. Left with a room to my self I invited my cousin and split it with another group of two. Last year I asked up front about there plans and was told that they wanted to go but it was not on the table this year. This year I talked to my friends that got me playing pathfinder about going all of them were interested but could not attend this year as they used there vacation time up going to japan and two of them just bought a house, so they are trying to save what they can.

Now that I'm more into rollplaying then I have ever been I have been really looking forward to going this year, and have asked work about the time off, and have a green light to look into it this week, and confirm the time off latter this week. I have another vacation a month after gencon, so I want to keep the trip cost affordable if there is such a thing.

In 5' 6", 28 year old Male work as a SQL programmer and in my free time I watch anime, play pathfinder, hang out with friends and take care of my saltwater aquarium. I do not drink my self but do hang out with others that do.  I'm mainly looking for a place to sleep and take a shower in the morning.  I'm not big into social media but have a facebook for contests, and to keep in touch with a few friends its https://www.facebook.com/michael.morairty.9 if your interested.  If you happen to be looking for a person to share a room with please post a reply or send me an email with gencon in the subject to morairtym(at)gmail(dot)com

Posted by morairtym

Still looking for a room i would rather share a place that's close to the con if at all possible, Looking for something that is Thur-Sun or Wed-Sun. There are hotels that are 15 min away for 60-90 a night but I would rather not have to drive and just pack my car for the 4-5 days.

Posted by evilbetty

I have Room. Hit me up on here Or Facebook. Name on Facebook is Bethany Scarbrough

Posted by asgelb

I may have a room, as well. Really nice hotel, .07 mi walking distance from the con. My friend just bailed on me and if I decide to keep the room, I'll need a roomy or two. Definitely not cheap, given the location. I have it Wed night, checking out Sunday. Find me on boardgamegeek as user asgelb  OR on Facebook - Aaron Gelb (Los Angeles)

Posted by bootylactin

Morairtym I just replied in my thread, I've got a fourth lined up if you'd like to be our third.  Please see my post there and hit me via email.

http://www.gencon.com/forums/20-roommates-and-housing-trades-giveaways-needed/topics/1297-looking-for-a-pair-of-folks-to-share-a-deluxe-king-at-the-hilton-downtown

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.