Badge # ?
Posted by jerrytel

I am in the less than 100 club...I hit that link pretty quick when the changeover occurred :)

Posted by audioslave

My buddy is going for the first time, he is 290XXX. And that was as of last Friday.

Posted by wells

3,2XX, went in Milwaukee, about every other year in Indy.

Posted by bushmaster

I attended for the first time last year and my number is in the low 200,000 range.

Posted by tlizerz

Last year was my first GenCon and I'm just over 250K.

Posted by jmiller1138

my first GenCon was 2013, and my badge number is 48,XXX.  There must have been an explosion of new badges in the last 4 or 5 years to be at 200,000.

Posted by trace_sl

56716 started in 1985

Posted by big12cowboys

I'm between 2,500 and 3,000.  I didn't think much of it until last year when I picked up my badge at will-call and one of the supervisors commented on the low number.  Oh, my first year wasI'm between 2,500 and 3,000.  I didn't think much of it until last year when I picked up my badge at will-call and one of the supervisors commented on the low number.  Oh, my first year was either 2006 or 2007.  Too hard to think back that far.

Posted by hirumasumata

8XXX

Posted by andrewj.rager

245,XXX lol Looked into going for 2-3 years but never registered until last year.

Posted by black jack rackham

Low 200s here

Posted by truelink

12X,XXX for me. I believe this will be my fifth year.

Posted by blindrage69

1XXX for me.

Posted by maijstral2

mid 9k for me.

Posted by nikki

I'm a two-digit kid.

Posted by suburbaknght

2 digits but I've only been coming since 2002.  I must have just been one of the first people to register with the new system.

Posted by zandigor

Mid 100's for me, must have been quick on the change over as well

Posted by elvinlord

Low 9000

Posted by tanith26

41XXX here, I think my first year was 2010

Posted by mvotruba

Below 200; my daughter is just below 122K...but I didn't set up her account until much later.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
2 4