Badge # ?
Posted by joekupsky

Mine is in the 290ks. This is my first gen con.

Posted by gharris

These are the badges that I found:

1990 was the earliest I found, but was not my first year. #10180xxx

1999 I was an exhibitor, VIP # 70xxx

2002 I was also an exhibitor, #86xxx

2011 and 2012 I was # 34xxx

2016 I was # 248xxx

I have no idea why my numbers are all over the place like that. Maybe being an exhibitor for a few years threw things off? Or a different address?

Posted by slbyron

91xx

Posted by aaronmlopez

I have badge #1.... as in, it's the only badge I have ever had for Gen Con... I just keep renewing it year after year.

Posted by whisper721

I'm in the 90(k) range... been coming since 13

Posted by donaldbain

Low 8xxx.  This will be year 13, all in a row.

Posted by bushmaster aaronmlopez

aaronmlopez wrote:I have badge #1.... as in, it's the only badge I have ever had for Gen Con... I just keep renewing it year after year.
so what range is the that number in?

Posted by mundane

Attending since 2011. My badge is 6X,XXX.

Posted by nascragman donaldbain

donaldbain wrote:

a four digit number, but only 13 years?  Typo?  

I've been attending since the late 80's and I'm barely under 5 digits.

Posted by donaldbain nascragman

nascragman wrote:
donaldbain wrote:

a four digit number, but only 13 years?  Typo?  I've been attending since the late 80's and I'm barely under 5 digits.

Not a typo.  I dunno why it's so low.  I'm just awesome, I guess.

Posted by glory

My badge is 1xx. 

Remember back in like 2007? They introduced the RUBY registration system and we all got new numbers. 

They posted in the old forums that the system was now live and we could all make new usernames. So, old forumites got first crack at the new system and have the lowest numbers beyond Gen Con staff themselves. 

Posted by lore seeker

Badge #5xxxx. First GenCon was in 2011.

Posted by austicke glory

glory wrote:Remember back in like 2007? They introduced the RUBY registration system and we all got new numbers.

2009. RUBI.

Posted by nascragman austicke

austicke wrote:
glory wrote:Remember back in like 2007? They introduced the RUBY registration system and we all got new numbers.

2009. RUBI.

Dang, and I thought i was special

Posted by apparentlymarylee

First time so I'm at +275K

Posted by gago-gene

My badge number is in the 030-040 range

Posted by bluemax

Mine is in the hundreds range, not bad

Posted by pezhead53

66XX - going since 2001.

Posted by sh4d0w0fw4r

19K-20K First Con Was 2007...not stopped since!

Posted by quarex

I feel your pain, NASCRAGMan; my number is only barely over 1,000, but I remember feeling some tiny amount of self-consciousness over how "high" it was for a couple of years because I want to say I had a lower number on the old system. Or something. It has been too long to be 100% sure of anything, but I guess I can be amused now that I know it will be qualifying as a fairly incredibly low number, per Big12Cowboys' comment about getting comments for his 4-digit number, haha.

(I have only been going since 1997, not that this has much bearing on anything, other than a combination of my infinite love for Gen-Con and my infinite nerdness combining to give me a low number)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3