Hawaiian Shirt Saturday?
Posted by jlawry86

Where did you guys meet up last year? We might as well just make that the place where everyone gets together this year.

Posted by trace_sl

No place.  We just roamed about and waved or nodded to each other.

Posted by ronin357

Let's met near the Saturday Morning Breakfast event. I'll be there.

Posted by jlawry86

Hickman's Killer Breakfast? Sounds good to me.

Posted by stiehle

So Gary Gygax made the hawaiian shirt cool years before Thomas Magnum did?  Nice!!!

Posted by felwred

I'm in. It's anniversary 5-0 for GenCon so it's more than fitting (50th State). Beyond that, seeing thousands of people wearing hawaiian shirts at GenCon is worth doing anyway. Anyone official at GenCon able to promote this idea for one of the days (like Saturday or Thursday!)

Posted by wendel

Wonderful!
Thanks for mentioning this on the forums.
Count me in!

Posted by divachelle felwred

felwred wrote:
I'm in. It's anniversary 5-0 for GenCon so it's more than fitting (50th State). Beyond that, seeing thousands of people wearing hawaiian shirts at GenCon is worth doing anyway. Anyone official at GenCon able to promote this idea for one of the days (like Saturday or Thursday!)
Someone posted earlier that it's on Saturday.

Posted by varelseshrike

Saturday! I am down, For Gary! 

Posted by capergamer

Just got my Hawaiian shirt from Walmart, of all places. I am definitely in for Saturday.

Posted by delgrieve

Sweet!  Thanks for the bump.

Got mine as well.  Super bright orange SW print.  You may need to wear your Eclipse eyewear protection to look directly at it...

Posted by garhkal jimtullis

jimtullis wrote:
We're only supposed to do it on Saturday?
Man have I been screwing up.
I'm not sure all of my shirts count as Hawaiian, but most of them are cut in that style.

Same here.  Some of my shirts could count as hawaiian, and i wear them con wide..

Posted by [email protected]

It just so happens that we are getting a bunch of tropical themed toys and accessories to accompany our Hellapagos events in Hall D... Tikis, Leis, Sunglasses. Snakes. Underwear. Pretty sure those are in Hawaii too. So if you want to take your Hawaiianaciousness to the next level, swing on by. ;) 

Posted by tamwulf

Hawaiian Shirt Saturday? Are you kidding? Every day is Hawaiian Shirt day! 

Posted by ronin357 [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
It just so happens that we are getting a bunch of tropical themed toys and accessories to accompany our Hellapagos events in Hall D... Tikis, Leis, Sunglasses. Snakes. Underwear. Pretty sure those are in Hawaii too. So if you want to take your Hawaiianaciousness to the next level, swing on by. ;) 
Heck yeah! Hook me up with the good stuff!

Posted by grizzly73

Posted by spraint

We are game! Can't wait!

Posted by ericnelson

Isn't every day tropical shirt day?  I will have mine on unless I am wearing a GenCon T.

Posted by ericnelson ronin357

ronin357 wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Heck yeah! Hook me up with the good stuff!
Bonus!

Posted by ericnelson tamwulf

tamwulf wrote:
Hawaiian Shirt Saturday? Are you kidding? Every day is Hawaiian Shirt day! 
Two thumbs up tamwulf!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.