Congrats on the "Sell Out"
Posted by bith gharris

gharris wrote:
The part that concerns me is that we are already going to be massively overcrowded based on four day badges alone, yet Saturday badges are still being sold. I am so glad that I won't be anywhere near that exhibit hall on Saturday because it is going to get ugly...
Last year it was more crowded on Thursday and Friday in the exhibit hall than it was on Saturday.

Posted by gharris bith

bithlord wrote:
gharris wrote:
The part that concerns me is that we are already going to be massively overcrowded based on four day badges alone, yet Saturday badges are still being sold. I am so glad that I won't be anywhere near that exhibit hall on Saturday because it is going to get ugly...
Last year it was more crowded on Thursday and Friday in the exhibit hall than it was on Saturday.

That's not exactly comforting....

Posted by alans mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
divachelle wrote:
I think that they allotted a certain amount of 4-day badges and sold out of those. What's left is the Sunday Family deal and the individual day badges.
Of course they could get/make more if they wanted, but they are limited by their plan and the venue's capacity. It's a planned capacity issue, not a supplies issue.

Ding! Ding! Have plenty of badge stock.
Have sell out numbers for all badges. 4-day limits were reached first.
If you still want to go you will need to buy individual day badges while they last...
Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC
It seems so - - reasonable!
:)

Posted by bith gharris

gharris wrote:
bithlord wrote:
gharris wrote:

That's not exactly comforting....
But it is true.  

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.