Last one out turn off the lights
Posted by elvinlord

Haven't see the annual lights out post yet.  Post here when you leave for gencon.  Sadly I won't be out till 3 pm Tuesday dang work.

Posted by dranthor

I've been traveling since friday evening for work. Just finished travels.... but my lights will be on as others are at the house.

Posted by pshep999

Left Ohio at 0930 got to Indy at 1200. Was daytime and no lights to turn off. Ready to GAME!!!!

Posted by cmegus pshep999

pshep999 wrote:
Left Ohio at 0930 got to Indy at 1200. Was daytime and no lights to turn off. Ready to GAME!!!!

Maybe a tad early..

G

Posted by pshep999 cmegus

cmegus wrote:
pshep999 wrote:

Maybe a tad early..G

Haha my wife thought the same thing when I told her I was heading out on Monday morning!! I like to get my bearings and survey the grounds a couple days ahead of time. It really cool watching them set up the Convention center too. 

Posted by hawkeye

My group is leaving from Syracuse, NY tomorrow evening. We play to stop midway and get a cheap hotel room for the night. Continue Wednesday morning after breakfast and get into Indy in the afternoon.

Posted by kevinrg

Leaving Tuesday night.  5 hour drive.  I used to leave early Wednesday morning to get there in the afternoon, but that added another day of getting up early so, started leaving Tuesday so I could sleep in Wednesday, get to the consignment place to drop stuff off early and start the con fresh.

Posted by squirecam

My flight leaves 7 am tomorrow.

Posted by qwaserity

I'm bringing a friend who is new to GenCon this year so we are coming up Wednesday afternoon to get our badges and tickets, put stuff into the auction hall and then I'll show him where the food court (and Basey's Bar) is followed by a round of fun at Dave and Busters.

Posted by tracker7

Leaving Louisville at 4PM Wednesday. A couple hours up I-65 and then it's on.

Posted by elvinlord

And I am out last of work in the I don't care pile. See you in Indy

Posted by ar6474

Our Group will be leaving the Chicago area Wed around 10 am getting in around 2:30-3:00 pm Indiana time ( don't forget about the time zone change) . Spouses are staying home so they have the lights.

We will be keeping our eyes out for fellow travelers.

Oh, Remember to tag in  Waze if your see the Ogres in squad cars waiting to pounce .

Posted by mark_a

Flying out of San Diego 6:20am Wednesday!

Posted by njseahawksfan

Getting up at 230 am tomorrow am ...

Posted by dwe113

leaving central Pennsylvania sometime around 9 tomorrow morning

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Heading for Newark airport in about an hour.  Gotta love 90 minute flight delays.

Posted by sweet butterfly

Left home Sunday around noon, made some stops, arrived Indy Monday afternoon. First-time GC-er!

Posted by mvotruba sweet butterfly

sweet butterfly wrote:
Left home Sunday around noon, made some stops, arrived Indy Monday afternoon. First-time GC-er!

Oh man, so jealous, ha!  I'm still typing this from work...just a couple more hours.  I'm useless here today...just got packing and travel on my mind.

You enjoy the quiet before the storm!  Since it's your first time, get situated and figure out where everything is.  I'd suggest eating at a couple places that are close to the convention center now, as once GC starts, some may be hard to get into, or they'll be way too crowded to fully enjoy. 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

So, flight delayed at least another two hours, switched to a flight tomorrow afternoon. Lucky they still had seats.

Posted by helenbb

We left on Saturday to visit with relatives in Indiana, and arrived at the Westin this afternoon!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.