5E Adventurer's League
Normal
Small
Posted by macinti

This will be my first GenCon in a while. I have been playing Adventurer's league for the past couple years at GaryCon and the D8 Summit. I'm going to GaryCon and the D8 Summit in the coming weeks. They are running the DDAL08 series (Waterdeep). I'm afraid I'm going to play too many. I'm thinking of reserving all tier 2 waterdeep modules for GenCon. So will GenCon 2019 be running a heavy load of DDAL08? Or is there a 'more funner' way to play Adventurer's League at GenCon?

Also do they run epics at GenCon?

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

2018 RPG Events

This is the list of RPG events from last year.  No guarantee that this year will be the same, but at least it will give you an idea of the type of events that might run.

Normal
Small
Posted by macinti

I did see those 3rd party databases, I just hoped someone had some inside info on this year's itinerary. I'll take a chance and do some tier 2 stuff at the D8

Normal
Small
Posted by traveller

BMG runs AL games.  The run T1 and T2.  They do not run the DDAL 08-x modules.  They produce their own AL modules for the con season.  Their modules are available on DMSGUILD.com.

Normal
Small
Posted by macinti traveller

traveller wrote:
BMG runs AL games.  The run T1 and T2.  They do not run the DDAL 08-x modules.  They produce their own AL modules for the con season.  Their modules are available on DMSGUILD.com.

Thanks I will plan on hitting up their events!

Normal
Small
Posted by rong

BMG write their modules in the Moonshae Region.

Last year was the big launch in the new region, so they focused on that and did not run any of the seasonal modules or an Epic.

Prior years they had run seasonal modules and an Epic.

The Baldman appears on these forums from time to time. He'd be the man with the knowledge, though they just finished up Winter Fantasy, so he is probably in recovery mode right now.

If you use the book of faces, follow Baldman Games and ask there.

Normal
Small
Posted by wavester

Man been a while since I checked the forums (WF and work killed my February hard). 

Gen Con will not have any season 8 adventures. The last of them are rolling out, we will have that last Tier 4 trilogy at Origins, and then we are all done with Season 8. 

Gen Con will have Tier one, two, and three Moonshae Isles trilogies, and a really cool surprise or two that I cannot talk about yet. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.