Wed. Gaming? No Scotty's? No Problem.
Posted by the orange mailman

We are pre-con gaming on Wednesday, July 31st, in the breakfast area of the Homewood Suites located at 211 South Meridian Street. We’ll be running two gaming sessions, (Session 1) 10:30am-1pm and (Session 2) 2pm-4:30, with an hour break in the middle for pizza. Space is very limited, so contact us at [email protected] to sign up or comment below. 

Session #1 ~ 10:30am-1:00pm
Formula D for 10 players
Everdell for 4 players 

1:00pm-2:00pmLunch break. We will order pizza and have it delivered. 

Session #2 ~ 2:00pm-4:30pm
Camel Up with Supercup expansion for 10 players
Ticket to Ride Rails and Sails for 5 players 

We may have some space for a couple of additional games but would need GMs for those games. Please use the same contact info if you’d like to GM with us.We will have other games available if one game gets over early to use as a filler or if others want to play them. Deception, Citadels, Alhambra, Trench, Santorini, Dominion.  Note, above schedule is just a guide.  Ultimate goal to have fun.

Posted by dranthor

I'm interested if it isn't too far from the convention center.  would like
to know if it is 3 or more blocks from the center. 

.2 miles.  A 5 minute walk.

Basically 2 blocks on Georgia Street from ICC.

Posted by dranthor

that is workable. yay.  If you would like I could run Evil Ruins again or maybe have a star wars adventure ready.

Re-Fried Gamers are also running games at the RAM with two slots, from 9am-1pm and 1pm-5pm.  They get more exposure I think.  But you are welcome to join us.  We will be fairly chill as far as our schedule goes.  If you come do you know of others that would join you?

Posted by divachelle

Bumping this, because I am so excited! We're going to have so much fun!

Posted by sprout

Is there anything in the Scotty's location?

You would have to ask an Indy local.  I haven't been there since last GenCon.

Right now our availability is:

Formula D ~ 8 spots left.

Everdell ~ 2 spots left.

Camel Up ~ 7 spots left.

Ticket to Ride ~ 3 spots left.

Posted by sweet butterfly

What does RAM stand for?

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Random Access Memory

Posted by buffythecatslayer

The RAM Restaurant & Brewery. It's a place downtown near the ICC that goes all-out for Gen Con, hosts some events (Death Cup), and people go there for Wednesday gaming as well.

Never been there, so can't comment on the quality.

Ram Restaurant and Brewery
140 S. Illinois

Food is good but it gets crowded so my wife and I didn't want to host games there with the rest of Refried Gamers.

Posted by dranthor

I'm comming in on my own and meeting friends when the actual constarts. I definitely would be interested in sails and rails. And I can run something if you need me to.

Posted by hahnarama sprout

sprout wrote:
Is there anything in the Scotty's location?
 It's sitting empty....

I'm shocked the stuff inside has not been sold of yet.  They closed another location about 2 weeks ago and there is a court order auction next week for everything left inside 

I'm comming in on my own and meeting friends when the actual constarts. I definitely would be interested in sails and rails. And I can run something if you need me to.

Got you down.  Unless we have a huge influx I think we are good with the games we are running. 

Posted by dranthor

sounds good. can't wait to meet everyone

Could someone suggest a way I could connect with the Re-Fried Gamers to find out what games they are planning to run at the RAM?

Could someone suggest a way I could connect with the Re-Fried Gamers to find out what games they are planning to run at the RAM?

They have a facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/552414838446515/

Thanks, orange mailman!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.