Wed. Gaming? No Scotty's? No Problem.
Posted by robert227 sprout

sprout wrote:
Is there anything in the Scotty's location?

Nope, it even has the scotty's brewhouse sign still on the building.

Posted by castigere buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
Random Access Memory

I thought it was Really Aged Memory...?  Or was that only for the IBM 8088?

Posted by djm999 the orange mailman

the orange mailman wrote:
Could someone suggest a way I could connect with the Re-Fried Gamers to find out what games they are planning to run at the RAM?

They have a facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/552414838446515/

We still have some openings for players in free RPG and board games on Wednesday before Gencon at "the RAM". Head on over to the Re-Fried Gamer facebook page and sign up now! Also, free dice! :)

Posted by gamingforever djm999

[email protected] wrote:
the orange mailman wrote:
Could someone suggest a way I could connect with the Re-Fried Gamers to find out what games they are planning to run at the RAM?

They have a facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/552414838446515/
We still have some openings for players in free RPG and board games on Wednesday before Gencon at "the RAM". Head on over to the Re-Fried Gamer facebook page and sign up now! Also, free dice! :)
Would love to join.  For those of us who don’t have Facebook and can’t see that link, can you cross post here what’s available? Thx

Posted by the orange mailman

They should start their own post.

Posted by dargo

If you have some space available, I'd like to join for the morning session. I would be happy to fill in a spot at either game. 

If you have some space available, I'd like to join for the morning session. I would be happy to fill in a spot at either game. 

Got it.  Thanks for the RSVP.

Right now our availability is:

10:30am-1:00pm

Formula D ~ 3 spots left.

Everdell ~ 2 spots left.

2:00-4:30pm

Camel Up ~ 7 spots left.

Ticket to Ride ~ 3 spots left.

Add 1 more to Everdell and 1 more to TTR.

Super fun day.

Thanks everybody.

So my wife and I ran/played games at our hotel Monday evening, Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, and Wednesday afternoon.  Thanks to everyone who came.  Almost everyone asked us if we would do the same thing next year.  We loved it and would like to.  Be on the lookout.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.