Housing Portal Opens on Jan 27th
Posted by erictfogle

The Youtube video that Gencon did on hotels said do not refresh. Video is about 40 minutes long if you want to go take a look.

Posted by austicke radril

radril wrote:Once the "Request Room" button is live on your 'My Housing' portal, what's the likelihood that you'll actually get into the housing portal at the time you are allowed to enter?  What does the screen look like if there's too many requests to enter into the portal at that time?

You'll probably first see another queue with a countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, if it doesn't automatically move you to the selection screen, just hit refresh and you'll be good.

It looks like this:

Posted by radril austicke

austicke wrote:
radril wrote:Once the "Request Room" button is live on your 'My Housing' portal, what's the likelihood that you'll actually get into the housing portal at the time you are allowed to enter?  What does the screen look like if there's too many requests to enter into the portal at that time?

You'll probably first see another queue with a countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, if it doesn't automatically move you to the selection screen, just hit refresh and you'll be good.It looks like this:

Thanks Alec!  This is super helpful!

Posted by austicke

My pleasure.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.