Hotel deposit...when?
Posted by austicke

Most hotels do not send an email confirmation.

Posted by xmidnightxeyesx shortred20

shortred20 wrote:
therealeljeffe wrote:
Does anyone know if the Westin has gotten their room list?
I'm at the Westin too, and no it does not seem to have come up yet.

If you supplied your rewards number during the reservation, it should show up in your Marriott account.  I'm at the Westin and I was able to see the reservation in my Bonvoy app a day or two ago.

Posted by traveller

this has me a little worried as I at at the westin and its not showing up yet.

Just got off with the Westin, apparently they are forced to handle the reservations old school as the automated system did not download correctly.  

Posted by therealeljeffe traveller

traveller wrote:
this has me a little worried as I at at the westin and its not showing up yet.
Just got off with the Westin, apparently they are forced to handle the reservations old school as the automated system did not download correctly.  

I was in a similar situation with the Westin, my friends reservation (which I am also on) went through but not mine. I spoke with Q-Rooms and they told me based on their confirm numbers at about 1pm EST, the Westin had only processed maybe 25-30% of their reservations. Give them a call again on Monday, that's my plan.

Posted by synaptique

FWIW, I'm staying at the Omni Severin and they attempted to charge my deposit and ran into an error and reached out yesterday, the 17th, for updated info. At that time they stated that if they didn't receive updated info by the 20th the reservation would be released. It was a simple fix to get me all set. So if you don't see your card charged, it's absolutely worth doing the due diligence and making a call.

Posted by dynel

So, my Hilton reservation showed up (magically) on my Hilton Honors account.  I could see the confirmation number and used it on the Hilton site to verify I was seeing the same thing.  I did.  So, from that end, it looks good. 

However, my CC hasn’t been charged yet.  I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.  So I might still give a call to make sure all is well.

Posted by theoverbob

Just called Sheraton City Centre and they said they have not yet received the housing info.  They are hoping to receive it by Monday.

Posted by komoridarkclaw theoverbob

theoverbob wrote:
Just called Sheraton City Centre and they said they have not yet received the housing info.  They are hoping to receive it by Monday.
I called Q-Rooms about the Marriott since others have said they have seen theirs and I haven't seen mine charged. They stated that Marriott (downtown at least) is still receiving the reservations and to check back if it hasn't posted by Monday as well.
~Komori

Posted by bethanyalexander112 shortred20

shortred20 wrote:
therealeljeffe wrote:
Does anyone know if the Westin has gotten their room list?
I'm at the Westin too, and no it does not seem to have come up yet.
I called the Westin Friday (7/19) to check on mine and they said accounting had just received the list and would be charging deposits "very soon"

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.