VIG Lottery
Normal
Small
Posted by graysinger

How do I put my name in the hat for the VIG lottery??

Normal
Small
Posted by noone

As per the GenCon VIG page:

To enter the random selection process for the 2020 show please send your Gen Con ID number, name, and the email associated with that account between November 15 and December 8, 2019 to [email protected] and we will enter you into the random selection process. You must have a Gen Con account to enter. You must be 18 years old to purchase a VIG package.

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Seems like it's too late, unless they allow late entries.

Normal
Small
Posted by narzat

I suggest you put a reminder on your calendar for next year, assuming you'll be attending.  Dates will probably be similar.  Too easy to forget otherwise!  Also make sure that you are on the Gen Con email distro list, follow the official and fan social media pages, etc. so you'll get notifications of this and similar important info.  Good luck!

Normal
Small
Posted by audioslave

I don't think they will allow late entries, seeing as that the VIG drawing happened last week. 

Normal
Small
Posted by mikeboozer audioslave

audioslave wrote:
I don't think they will allow late entries, seeing as that the VIG drawing happened last week. 

Hello,
We do not allow late entries.
For next year you can find The entry information on the VIG page at the bottom:
https://www.gencon.com/attend/VIG

Normal
Small
Posted by sstalker23

Can you share any information on when the actual lottery/VIG notification will take place?

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Many folks were notified a couple weeks ago, but often last minute slots open up when returning VIGs don't renew.

Normal
Small
Posted by mikeboozer sstalker23

sstalker23 wrote:
Can you share any information on when the actual lottery/VIG notification will take place?
Thanks!

The random selection process has taken place and people are being notified if they have been selected.
As Alec said some last minute slots do open up so some people will be notified later.

Mike

New Post Sign in to write a new post.