A Good "Sign"
Posted by mikeboozer

I don't often post my own topics unless they are instructional or updates but this image made my day today.

If you have any positive images or feedback related to the show feel free to post it here.

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager 
Gen Con LLC

Posted by lore seeker

Love it!

Posted by narzat

Awesome!

Posted by ematuskey

Wooo--that's the spirit!  <3 

Posted by al_kesselring

On that sentiment, I'm totally with you.

Posted by squirecam

I approve. However, this was not an acceptable reason listed on the snhd website to get the vaccination in NV.  :(

Hopefully the general public will be getting access sooner rather than later. 

Posted by mikeboozer squirecam

[This post has been removed]

Posted by mikeboozer squirecam

squirecam wrote:
I approve. However, this was not an acceptable reason listed on the snhd website to get the vaccination in NV.  :(
Hopefully the general public will be getting access sooner rather than later. 

I'm pretty sure that the intent is not the same as the actual criteria lol.
I'm not aware of any state yet that has "I want to go to Gen Con" on their list qualifying reasons for the vaccine!

Which is not the intent of this topic, so lets not get into that discussion here!!

Mike

Posted by mircomm

Posted by mircomm

Posted by repto

Love it!  Awesome!  We need a bit of levity and fun in this time of plague.

I'm now eligible (1-B) for vaccination. Alas, none is available yet for me, but trust me, I will be waiting with bells on to get it.

Posted by njseahawksfan repto

repto wrote:
I'm now eligible (1-B) for vaccination. Alas, none is available yet for me, but trust me, I will be waiting with bells on to get it.

I'm 1-B, also ... and also waiting for my turn.  I reeaaallly hope enough of us can get our vaccinations in order to make GenCon 2021 an in person thing!

Posted by lore seeker njseahawksfan

njseahawksfan wrote:
repto wrote:

I'm 1-B, also ... and also waiting for my turn.  I reeaaallly hope enough of us can get our vaccinations in order to make GenCon 2021 an in person thing!

Amen to that.

I'm a non-healthcare frontline worker in my day job (retail), so I'm in a decent spot on the vaccine priority list. Just hope there's a con to attend in person afterwards.

Posted by grognard262

Posted by rayken

I think with masks and hand sanitizer available, GenCon could potentially be the safest it's ever been. This could even eliminate the dreaded "Con Crud" !

Posted by nascragman

Posted by mikeboozer

As I said, I'll repeat. "If you have any positive images or feedback related to the show feel free to post it here."

That is all I'll allow here. We are not speculating on things in this topic....

If you want to do that start your own topic please.

You can email [email protected] if you have questions.

Mike

Posted by tyoung

I get my second dose of the vaccine on Feb 1st. I’ll be ready for Gen con.

Posted by elvinlord

Both vaccine doses flowing through my veins. Time off approved. Just waiting to see what the future holds.

Posted by mjlaba48

I get my second in 3 weeks. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.