Have Not received Badges
Posted by jnhundley

I ordered my badges 5/27/2016 and have not received them in the mail yet ... have they shipped yet?

Posted by marimaccadmin

Nope, no badges have shipped yet.  I believe badge SHIPPING will be starting in the next week or two.  They're all being printed as we speak.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by mikeboozer

The first shipment went out today.
You can track your shipment on your "My Packets" page.
When the USPS has scanned your package it will start a tracking record that you can follow all the way from Seattle to wherever you live!

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Volunteer Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by octaviancmb

My badge and tickets arrived moments ago, so GenCon is real for me now! :)

Posted by jedikitty

Dang, that's fast. D: Mine haven't even shipped yet, from what I can see.

Posted by jcirillo1971

Just got mine as well earlier today (in New Jersey).

Posted by lilyjade

Mine had an attempted delivery yesterday but of course I had to work so wasn't home to sign for them. They are waiting at the post office for me now though and I will pick them up Tuesday.

Posted by glory

I got mine on Saturday - but my husband has not gotten his yet. Maybe today!

Posted by magimonk

Mine are still seemingly perpetually out for delivery...I'm not entirely sure what to do at this point. Do we HAVE to be home to sign for them?

Posted by finrodsilver

They should leave you a card to pick them up at your local post office in a set number of days. You can also call usps to try and track it down as well.

Posted by zelgar

I got mine on Saturday as well.  With the holiday weekend, don't be surprised it takes a few days longer.

Posted by srakes

I still don't have a tracking number for my badge. Is this abnormal or am I extremely impatient? :o 

Posted by mcnoob srakes

srakes wrote:
I still don't have a tracking number for my badge. Is this abnormal or am I extremely impatient? :o 
No tracking number here either.
Starting to get worried.

Posted by firvulag

Just got my stuff a few days ago.  Actually I was amazed at how fast they got things out this year...typically I get my stuff about 2 weeks before the convention.  So they've actually really stepped up their game imho.

Posted by mikeboozer

Hello,
We are shipping out our last packets today. Please check your "My Packets" page. If it currently does not show a tracking number it should show a tracking number between tomorrow and this coming Monday or Tuesday.

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Volunteer Manager
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.