Wednesday Will call
Posted by roshz

I purchased my tickets Will Call and saw that they will be available at the Convention Center starting at 12pm on Wednesday, August 3. How long will the pickup be available / when does the will call ticket office close?

I'll be driving in from out of town and would like to grab them so I don't have to worry about this Thursday morning. There's no way to have someone else pick them up is there?

Posted by austicke

Will call closes on Sunday at 3:00pm. It's open 24 hours during the con.

No, you must retrieve them yourself.

Posted by soulcatcher78

Please be sure to have your photo ID with you.  This is why you have to be there to pick them up (no one can do it for you).

The line moves pretty quickly on Wednesday but you can always hit it late at night if you don't think it's moving quickly enough for you.  DO NOT WAIT until Thursday morning unless you have no choice.  Will Call might move quickly but if you have to get into the customer service lines for any corrections or other purchases you will be trapped for quite a while.

Posted by garhkal soulcatcher78

soulcatcher78 wrote:
Please be sure to have your photo ID with you.  This is why you have to be there to pick them up (no one can do it for you).
The line moves pretty quickly on Wednesday but you can always hit it late at night if you don't think it's moving quickly enough for you.  DO NOT WAIT until Thursday morning unless you have no choice.  Will Call might move quickly but if you have to get into the customer service lines for any corrections or other purchases you will be trapped for quite a while.

I would also suggest to print out your receipt you received from ordering your stuff..

Posted by samlamiam

Where in the ICC is the Will Call location?

Posted by tdb

I think it will be in the Wabash East corridor as usual.  1st floor of ICC, Northeast corner.

Posted by samlamiam

Thanks!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.