Too late to refund/cancel an event ticket?
Posted by lore seeker

If I'm reading the refund policy right, it's now too late to cancel/refund an event ticket I purchased during pre-registration.

Am I reading this right? And if I am, how can I get myself out of the event so I can at least open the event slot up for someone that wants it?

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yes, that's correct, since pre reg has ended and tickets started printing, you'll have to wait till we get onsite to refund any tickets.  There is no way at this point to cancel that ticket until you get to Gen Con.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by lore seeker

Can I do that right after I get my Will Call business settled on Wednesday?

Posted by parody

Yes, while they're open you can walk right over to the Customer Service line and return tickets.

Posted by marimaccadmin

On Wednesday, customer service is open noon to 9pm, so yes, as long as you will be there during those hours.  Although Will Call is open all night Wednesday, customer service is not.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by lore seeker

Sounds good. At least I can get it out of the way quickly.

Posted by the lone survivor

If I intend to cancel an event ticket to register for another is this done?  Thanks!

Posted by the lone survivor

ie both events are in the same time slot and I cant register for the one I actually want to go to

Posted by austicke the lone survivor

robbiestark wrote:ie both events are in the same time slot and I cant register for the one I actually want to go to

You need to go to customer service at Gen Con next week to refund your conflicting event before you can register for the new one.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.