Exhibitors who make gaming tables and furniture?
Posted by hipphop

Hi there - I am trying to figure out all of the exhibitors for 2018 that make gaming tables / furniture / accessories. So far, I see that Table of Ultimate Gaming is an event sponsor, but I don't see them listed as an exhibitor. I see BoardGameTables.com and Wyrmwood, but are there any other furniture makers I should be aware of? This is my first GenCon

Thanks!

Posted by k_dog64 hipphop

hipphop wrote:
Hi there - I am trying to figure out all of the exhibitors for 2018 that make gaming tables / furniture / accessories. So far, I see that Table of Ultimate Gaming is an event sponsor, but I don't see them listed as an exhibitor. I see BoardGameTables.com and Wyrmwood, but are there any other furniture makers I should be aware of? This is my first GenCon
Thanks!
Studio6d6 is another one that has a booth in the exhibit hall.

Another thing to look at is a lot of other booths have game tables in them.  Most of the time, there will be stacks of business cards on them with the company that made them.  So while some companies may not have their own booth, they do display their wares in other booth.

Posted by manimal

Table of Ultimate Gaming is on the 1st floor of the ICC in Hall C in the Event Hall across from Magic. If you go to the "Experience" tab up top and select "Convention Map" you can search by name and the map will take you to the location.

Posted by aldctjoc

And now for our 1 year, 1 month requiem for Geek Chic. They were the Ferrari's of the gaming table world: Far too expensive to buy but so very nice to look at.

Posted by hipphop

This is all incredibly helpful, everyone. Thank you

Posted by buffythecatslayer

This page has a list of every vendor in the exhibit hall. A bit much to go through it all now, but some of the names might pop out.

There were some pretty nice gaming tables listed, but they weren’t cheap. $1000 & up was the norm; no idea what shipping would be.

Posted by hipphop

That was what I have been trying to do Ad Hoc to see if familiar names jump out. One thing that just dawned on me is I bet gaming table vendor displays will be hard to miss. Thanks for the list. This is much more clickable than the GenCon one

Posted by glory

Carolina Game Tables is another one...

New Post Sign in to write a new post.