Wishlist to Cart Permanence
Posted by d351

Simple question: after event tickets are added to cart from wishlist, is it possible to remove them individually? I want to play in one of two tournaments and am worried that the one I prefer will sell out, but if I get into both I intend to drop the lower priority one. As the two events take place at different times, I can't rely on the priority system to handle this for me. Would I be able to do that, or would I be stuck having to pay for both entries?

Posted by armadilloal

You have two hours to check out before the items in your cart are returned to the pool.

At any point during those two hours, you may remove anything from your cart before you check out.

If you try to add anything to your cart during those two hours, your request will go to the end of the queue and will process after anyone who is still waiting for their wish list to process.

Posted by d351

Thank you!

Posted by dcgragg13 armadilloal

armadilloal wrote:
You have two hours to check out before the items in your cart are returned to the pool.
At any point during those two hours, you may remove anything from your cart before you check out.
If you try to add anything to your cart during those two hours, your request will go to the end of the queue and will process after anyone who is still waiting for their wish list to process.
If you process/purchase the items in your wishlist/cart, can you then go back and create a new wishlist and try to get into more events? 

Posted by cmegus dcgragg13

dcgragg13 wrote:
armadilloal wrote:
If you process/purchase the items in your wishlist/cart, can you then go back and create a new wishlist and try to get into more events? 

Absolutely. 

But it you will have to wait in the queue again.

G

Posted by dcgragg13 cmegus

cmegus wrote:
dcgragg13 wrote:
armadilloal wrote:
Absolutely. 
But it you will have to wait in the queue again.
G

Thanks!

Posted by aegoce

I can't imagine it's a high priority to implement, but a really basic rules engine in addition to the priority system would be helpful for things like this.  Just a "do not add to cart if event name x is already in cart" I think wouldn't add much overhead time to the list processing and would eliminate this need.

Downside I guess is that early people in the queue might get even more of the high demand events since time slots wouldn't get filled with things they're going to manually remove before purchase.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.