Name for Will Call
Posted by arrakeenpeasant

Hello,
I have purchased my tickets with the will call method of shipment. However, I am using a name that is not my legal first name on my driver license. I also have a school ID that is the name I used on the tickets. Will I be able to pick up my tickets?
Thanks!

Posted by mikeboozer arrakeenpeasant

arrakeenpeasant wrote:
Hello,
I have purchased my tickets with the will call method of shipment. However, I am using a name that is not my legal first name on my driver license. I also have a school ID that is the name I used on the tickets. Will I be able to pick up my tickets?
Thanks!

You need a legal ID that matches your name. You can change your name on your "My Profile" page up until June 16.

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by arrakeenpeasant

Mike,

Are there any exceptions for this rule? I'm trans and having my old name around my neck for four days doesn't exactly sound appealing I tried refunding the tickets and changing them to be shipped so I wouldn't have to pick them up, but it said I had to use the same shipment method.

Thanks

Posted by mikeboozer arrakeenpeasant

arrakeenpeasant wrote:
Mike,
Are there any exceptions for this rule? I'm trans and having my old name around my neck for four days doesn't exactly sound appealing I tried refunding the tickets and changing them to be shipped so I wouldn't have to pick them up, but it said I had to use the same shipment method.
Thanks

Not sure what you mean by "it said I had to use the same shipping method"

Unless you are putting in an address outside the US you should be able to change this.

In this circumstance you can use the name you would prefer, but it may cause confusion at Will Call. Any other ID you have will mitigate that of course.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.