ADA access to Exhibitor Hall
Posted by bpsymington

Hard to believe GenCon is almost here!

I know there is no early access to the Exhibit Hall, but I was wondering if there was a separate ADA entrance at the start of each day. I am recovering from surgery and will be using a motorized scooter, and based on past experience I don't think the "running of the nerds" crowds at the doors would be conducive to safety or convenience.

Thank you.

Posted by austicke

I'm not aware of a seperate entrance; but, FYI, the waiting crowd totally clears within 10-15 minutes.

Posted by mikeboozer bpsymington

bpsymington wrote:
I know there is no early access to the Exhibit Hall, but I was wondering if there was a separate ADA entrance at the start of each day. I am recovering from surgery and will be using a motorized scooter, and based on past experience I don't think the "running of the nerds" crowds at the doors would be conducive to safety or convenience.
Thank you.

Yes, Hall J entrance is ADA entrance.

Posted by bpsymington

Thank you!

Posted by bpsymington mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
bpsymington wrote:
Thank you.

Yes, Hall J entrance is ADA entrance.

Thanks!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.