Destruction of Badges
Posted by lockadiante

Hello, on Friday we had our apartment totally ruined by fire with almost nothing saved. What can I do about my badges and tickets? It was my first time and I signed up my wife and sister in law as well. Can I at least sell our 4 day passes? We could really use the money but even just getting badges for next year would be nice. This wouldn't be the priority except for the fact that its this week and I can't make it down to Indy now.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

If you were going to the con, you could purchase replacement badges and tickets there.  You can try contacting customer service, but the policy is no refunds, for any reason.  I wouldn't expect a response this week since they are all either in Indy or on their way there.

Posted by mikeboozer lockadiante

lockadiante wrote:
Hello, on Friday we had our apartment totally ruined by fire with almost nothing saved. What can I do about my badges and tickets? It was my first time and I signed up my wife and sister in law as well. Can I at least sell our 4 day passes? We could really use the money but even just getting badges for next year would be nice. This wouldn't be the priority except for the fact that its this week and I can't make it down to Indy now.

You cannot sell your badges.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.