Packets vs Transactions
Posted by rcosborne11

Is anyone else having a problem where items are showing in your transactions, but they are not appearing in the packets and not even the people you bought for can see them?

This could be temporary technical glitch, but just wondering.

Posted by austicke

Electronic tickets are not in a packet. They don't need to be mailed or picked up from will call.

Posted by roderick

The Dev team says:

"It may take some time before events they just purchased ticket for appear on their schedule. We’re working through a big queue of schedule updates."

Posted by kellishaver

It threw me for a loop at first, but then I remembered e-tickets don't show in the packet. Packets are just stuff you have to collect / get mailed. Everything will show up on your schedule in a while.

I personally didn't pay attention to what was an e-ticket and what was paper when I got events, so it was weird to go to "My Packets" and see one, sad, lonely little paper ticket hanging out there by himself. I bought him a few generic friends, though.

Posted by roderick kellishaver

kellishaver wrote:
It threw me for a loop at first, but then I remembered e-tickets don't show in the packet. Packets are just stuff you have to collect / get mailed. Everything will show up on your schedule in a while.
I personally didn't pay attention to what was an e-ticket and what was paper when I got events, so it was weird to go to "My Packets" and see one, sad, lonely little paper ticket hanging out there by himself. I bought him a few generic friends, though.

That was kind of you. 

Posted by rcosborne11

Thanks all! I'll be patient. Lol
chris

New Post Sign in to write a new post.