Event Reg opening Q&A
(Pinned)
Posted by mikeboozer

How do I submit my Wish List?

• Your Wish List will not be automatically submitted for processing. You must click the "Submit Wish List for Processing" button on your "My Wish List" page once Event Registration opens at Noon Eastern on Sunday, May 21st. Once the submit button has grayed out your list has been submitted.

Once my Wish List is processed how long do I have to purchase the tickets?

• Once your Wish List has been processed, you have two hours to complete the checkout and actually purchase the tickets. Otherwise, they will be returned to inventory for others to purchase.
  • It is very important to Complete your purchase after processing your Wish List before trying to add additional Events to your order. If you try to add additional event tickets to your order and submit another wish list while wish lists are being processed, then you will be put at the end of the queue and will not be able to checkout your shopping cart. You run the risk of event tickets in your shopping cart expiring after two hours.

When can I transfer tickets to my Friends and Family?

• After purchase, you will be able to transfer Event Tickets to those on your Friends & Family list that have a valid Gen Con badge. Please know that you can transfer events using an electronic ticket up to 30 minutes before the event start. Events using paper tickets can be transferred until June 16th.

How do I refund tickets?

• You can refund your Event Ticket via your Gen Con account to your Gen Con system credit. This is useful if you change your mind about an event or a higher priority event becomes available at a time when you already have an Event Ticket. Please know that you can refund an electronic ticket up to 30 minutes before the event start. Events using paper tickets can only be refunded to your account up till June 16th. After June 16th, they can only be refunded at the convention at least 30 minutes prior to the event start.
  • You must contact Customer Service by email to refund an event ticket back to the original form of payment before June 16th or afterward only at the convention.

Why are my tickets not showing up on my schedule?

• It takes time for the tickets to populate to your schedule. They do not appear right away. Check back a few hours after purchase and they should be there.

Posted by weirdpinkpill

If I load the page early, will the button change to live, or do I have to refresh in order to click? 

Posted by mikeboozer weirdpinkpill

weirdpinkpill wrote:
If I load the page early, will the button change to live, or do I have to refresh in order to click? 

Button will go live at noon without refreshing. Does not hurt to refresh though.

Mike

Posted by belltowerben

Can I leave the processing queue? I somehow ended up back in queue.  But my events are in my cart, and I cannot check out in queue.  Do i have any options?

Posted by roderick

Sounds like you hit "re-process" instead of "checkout". 

But try refreshing the page and see if that solves the problem. 

Otherwise, you need to wait for the list to get processed again. 

Posted by belltowerben roderick

roderick wrote:
Sounds like you hit "re-process" instead of "checkout". 
But try refreshing the page and see if that solves the problem. 
Otherwise, you need to wait for the list to get processed again. 
THanks, that is what I was afraid of.

Posted by angel17

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.