How do you update your billing address?
Posted by stormie

I can change my shipping address but my billing is still an older one that is years out of date... I cannot find how to update it via My Profile.  I am overlooking something?

Thanks

Posted by mikeboozer stormie

[This post has been removed]

Posted by parody

Umm...changing shipping method has nothing to do with someone's billing address.  ::points at the thread topic::

Edit: Heh, the post I was responding to has since disappeared.  Sorry, Mike. :)

Anyway, I think you can only change the billing address when you're buying something, by changing the payment method.

Posted by mikeboozer parody

parody wrote:
Umm...changing shipping method has nothing to do with someone's billing address.  ::points at the thread topic::
Edit: Heh, the post I was responding to has since disappeared.  Sorry, Mike. :)
Anyway, I think you can only change the billing address when you're buying something, by changing the payment method.

Yes, sorry I misread and deleted my post. You are correct you can only change your billing address when you are buying something and checking out. Please let us know if the billing does not change when you do this next time!

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Volunteer Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by stormie

Billing hasn't changed in the last couple of years. I put in the new address every time.

Posted by mrshiny

I have the same problem.  I have Chaosum's old address from when I ran the Kickstarter round for them in 2013.  Since then I change it every year but it goes right back.

Posted by parody

Sounds like a bug to report in the Tech Support forum, then. :(

New Post Sign in to write a new post.