Child wristband error
Posted by brooks

I currently have a 4-day badge and am trying to sign up my 6 year-old twins for child wristbands so they can be registered for KID events. However when trying to do so, I get the following error:

We're sorry, you can only add Child badges to accounts with no other badges

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Posted by marimaccadmin

You're going to want to to email [email protected] if these instructions don't work:

On the badge selection page there is a Child Wrist Band option. You will need to enter an onsite contact number and can then add your small children via the “someone” else link and then “Don’t Know” when asked for an email address.You may also register your child onsite at either the Badge Registration kiosks or the Customer Service (or Special Services) kiosks.

Posted by brooks

Thanks for the information. Your instructions got me farther than I had previously, but in the end it was easier to simply set them up with their own accounts and add them as friends/family.

Thanks again!

Posted by andrewj.rager

@marimaccadmin instructions worked for me. It let me order the wristband & is in my cart now. Do I need to add any other info except the phone number & child's name? Is it attached to my name somehow?

Thanks!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.