Exchanges for Other Game
Posted by homunculus23

Hello,

Is there anyway to exchange a ticket you had for a current game to another game in the same time slot?
I wanted to play a game but it was full, so it gave me the second choice for the time slot.  However, a slot opened up for the first game I wanted, and I would like to switch into my first choice game.
Any help?
Thanks!

Posted by marimaccadmin

You can't exchange it, but you can return it for system credit. To return a ticket, simply log into your Gen Con account and click on your name. This will take you to your Home page. (Or you may go to the “My Transactions” page from the drop-down menu.) There you may click “Return Tickets” and check the box next to each ticket you wish to drop. The full amount of the ticket will be returned to your system credit (no admin fee). Remember, system credit is non-refundable, non-transferrable and does not expire, so it can be used to purchase badges or event tickets for this or a future Gen Con Indy. For refunds to credit card, please continue to email us at [email protected].

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by trollkiing

Hello,

I've looked everywhere and I don't see an option to return tickets.  I've checked my home page and all menus under it.  What am I missing?

Posted by armadilloal

The deadline. 

The last day for returning tickets online was June 19th.  After that, they began printing and mailing tickets and they can't take back tickets online that may have already been mailed out.

Posted by austicke trollkiing

trollkiing wrote:I've looked everywhere and I don't see an option to return tickets.  I've checked my home page and all menus under it.  What am I missing? 

Now that pre-registration has ended, you can only return tickets in person at Gen Con.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.