Wristband acquired
Posted by hahnarama

Drove to work, parked the car, crossed the street got my BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT LEMON YELLOW wristband.

It was pretty simple have your ID and cards out and ready. A quick eyeball and then the left or right question.

Posted by sstalker23 hahnarama

I

hahnarama wrote:
Drove to work, parked the car, crossed the street got my BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT LEMON YELLOW wristband.
It was pretty simple have your ID and cards out and ready. A quick eyeball and then the left or right question.

Is it the hard, uncomfortable plastic ones?

Posted by hahnarama

Its like the one they give you when you have been admitted to the ER for a case of diverticulitis that you were unaware that you suffered from :) 

Its full plastic not that "cloth/paper" kind they give you at Sunking to show you are 21+ 

Posted by quarex

You can squish it, and they make sure it is not too tight.  As I mentioned in another thread, very reminiscent of being about to get on a waterside as a kid

Posted by whisper721 sstalker23

sstalker23 wrote:
I
hahnarama wrote:
Is it the hard, uncomfortable plastic ones?
Left or Right Question???    HUH?

Posted by hahnarama

Left wrist or right wrist 

Posted by kevinrg hahnarama

hahnarama wrote: A quick eyeball and then the left or right question.

Oh great..   Now they are asking for your political stance.

*shakes head*

(joking)

Posted by hahnarama

No one at Gen Con would ask any us about our political affiliation.  

They wanted to know if I was straight or gay :) 

Posted by jimdigris

We should stay on topic.

Posted by mikeboozer

Yes please....lol. Stay on topic!

Posted by hahnarama

Just trying to keep you on your toes Mike! 

I know its rough waking up, to this OT, in the Presidential Suite at the Conrad here in Indy, having room service in you California King sized bed as the bell boy prepares your morning bath :)  

Posted by mikeboozer hahnarama

hahnarama wrote:
Just trying to keep you on your toes Mike! 
I know its rough waking up, to this OT, in the Presidential Suite at the Conrad here in Indy, having room service in you California King sized bed as the bell boy prepares your morning bath :)  

Haha, Waking up?

You assume that I get to sleep.

To get back on track...today (Tuesday) you can mosey down to the Capitol concourse near hall "J" to get your Covid Vacc wrist band.

Mike

Posted by hahnarama

Mike,

Not sure if you are a beer drinker but I would sure like to buy you one for all the "stuff" you have to deal with on these forums. 

GAME ON! and welcome to Indy 

Posted by vargr1

Question:

I'm wearing a full body costume (spacesuit) on Saturday. If I wear my wristband, the costume will cover it.

Will I have to get another wristband on Saturday that fits around my chunky spacesuit gloves?

Posted by hahnarama

Wore that wrist band for 156 hours...didn't even realize it was there. 

Posted by raptorov

I just realized I still have mine on.
I am home now

Posted by quarex

My post-Gen-Con highlight so far was seeing one of those wristbands next to a gas station toilet trash can in Mansfield, Illinois.  I felt like that was the beginning clue in an adventure to figure out what happened to its owner that he suddenly disposed of it there

Posted by tdb quarex

quarex wrote:
My post-Gen-Con highlight so far was seeing one of those wristbands next to a gas station toilet trash can in Mansfield, Illinois.  I felt like that was the beginning clue in an adventure to figure out what happened to its owner that he suddenly disposed of it there

I suspect he needed to pee.  I'd further suspect that he was either young or dehydrated to make it that far without a stop.

Posted by lore seeker

I tried cutting my wristband off, but it just keeps sliding between the blades rather than being cut. Anybody else had this problem, or do my scissors just suck?

Posted by roderick lore seeker

father bloodlust wrote:
I tried cutting my wristband off, but it just keeps sliding between the blades rather than being cut. Anybody else had this problem, or do my scissors just suck?

A sharp pocketknife works great. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.