1) Oh my gosh, there were no MTG events listed. Am I right to assume they just haven't posted for the massive response or will there seriously be no tournies for MTG??
2) Is there a map to view for Gen Con 2022 anywhere?
3) If one event ends 4 and your next event begins at 4 - should we wear gym shoes and run like hell to our next event?? I do not run.
2. Not for 2022 yet, but you can look at the old map in the meantime.
3. If needed. You may want to avoid scheduling back-to-back events if you can't get to the second one on time.
Dont do back to back events. I speak from experience. Not only do you need to at least move with some sort of haste, but you will need breaks for bathroom, food, playing pick up games of werewolf... etc.
Okay, I may need to rethink my schedule then. Dangit, but thanks, marcjwaters.
There's a map on the convention center in the ICC website:
Thank you lanigironu!
Good stuff to know!!