Looking for Wednesday GM's
Posted by lore seeker rbree

rbree wrote:
Bllodlust- I am back- had some real life issues Would love to have you run you game.  Just get me a time and venue- 9-1 or 1-5 at the Ram or Scotties.  Also I will need a plyer number and description for sign ups.

The Ram at 9 a.m. sounds ideal.

There are four player slots.

The title is "Rick and Morty: Ricksourcing the Revolution;" the game system is Genesys. Here's the description on the GenCon event list:

"Aw jeez. Okay, so I guess my grandpa Rick needs a group of aliens to steal something from the Galactic Federation. He says it's a quick and easy job that'll make them rich - but, y'know, when is anything involving Rick ever easy?" Highly recommended that players be fans of the show (due to in-jokes, references, etc.).

Posted by lore seeker

Is there a website where the Refried Gamers events will be posted?

Posted by bluemax

They will be located on the Refried Gamers Facebook page, which should be public so you can view without being on Facebook. I'll post links once we have them.

Posted by lore seeker bluemax

bluemax wrote:
They will be located on the Refried Gamers Facebook page, which should be public so you can view without being on Facebook. I'll post links once we have them.

Yeah, I saw that page - was just wondering if there was a dedicated website for RFG. Thanks!

Posted by rbree

Here is the tentative list for this years Wednesday gaming... still have lots of space at Scotty's if you know anyone who would like to run.  i will ope up registration on the Refried gamer facebook page tomorrow morning.RAM  MORNINGMark Edwards      =9.0ptNextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. in “The Next Wave          9-1=9.0ptFred Kessler          OG the Role Playing Game                                             9-1=9.0ptScott McKinley       Legendary Savage Worlds                                              9-11=9.0ptFather Blood lust     Rick and Morty    Rick Sourcing the Revolution   RPG   9-11=9.0ptJeff Croff                 History of the World   (Board Game)                               9-5=9.0ptJeff Teague             Scooby Doo on Haldley’s Station (RPG)                         9-11=9.0ptJeff Teague             Olympic Thule     Hollow Earth Expedition(RPG)            11-1 SCOTTY’S  MORNINGOrange Mail Man          Formula D                                                            9-1Trish  Domask                Navegador                                                           10-1Robin Breeden              King of New York                                                 9-1  RAM  MORNINGMark Edwards      =9.0ptNextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. in “The Next Wave          1-4=9.0ptBrian Malibus          Secret Hitler                                                                    1-5=9.0ptDavid Malibus          Roll for the Galaxy                                                          1-5=9.0ptMegan Hollenbak     Camp Myth Hootenanny  Hoedown                                1-5=9.0ptJeff Teague             Last Night On Earth Board game                                    1-5 SCOTTY’S  AFTERNOONOrange Mail Man          Sentinals of Universe                                         1-5Scott Jones                 Quantum Black (RPG) Case 26:  Night of the Shoggoth     1-51Robin Breeden              Pandemic Cthulhu                                                       9-1Ron Loz                 Quantum Black (RPG) =10.0ptCase 028: Attack of the Drones        1-51

Posted by rbree

Well that's some crappy formatting...

Posted by rbree

https://www.facebook.com/groups/552414838446515/?multi_permalinks=642545552766776&comment_id=642549496099715&notif_id=1531145302810253&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

Posted by lore seeker

rbree, I PMed you here on the GenCon forums about something regarding the event listings. Just wanted to let you know - not sure how visible the GenCon forum message notification is.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.